Our education system has gone online. If you homeschool your children, or would like to, consider Ignitium Christian Academy as your partner in online christian homeschooling. Ignitium Christian Academy takes the guesswork out of homeschooling for grades 3-12. By using Ignitium's accredited online curriculum, parents no longer have to worry about obtaining teaching credentials, grading assignments or even creating homeschooling curriculums.
Ignitium provides all of the necessary materials needed for students to excel in their academic careers.
Online Christian schooling now means students have full access to a deep catalog of standard and college preparatory courses by AOP's Ignitia curriculum, certified teachers and a personal academic coach. With a flexible curriculum that allows students to work from home at their own pace, parents can control how much involvement they would like to have in their child’s education.
Online School Benefits:
- Teacher Led Individualized Instruction
- College Preparatory Curriculum
- Accredited Learning Institution
- Bible Based Curriculum - King James Version
- Academic Coaches
- Flexible & Convenient Schedule
- Teacher Support via Email and Phone
- AP & Honors Courses
- Credit Recovery for Part Time & Full Time Students
- 24/7 Access to Online Curriculum
- Enroll Anytime Throughout the Year
- Study at Your Own Pace
- Professional Service and Support
- Customized Courses Based On Students Academic Level
- A U.S. High School Diploma
- International Access
- Affordable World-Class Education with a Monthly Payment Plan
- 14 Day Money Back Guarantee
Christian Home Schooling Made Simple
Thanks to our unique online learning model, we can offer a personalized way for home school students to get a Christian education that works for them. You’ll find tests, projects, quizzes, and homework much like traditional schools. What you won’t find is an education that competes with your schedule, but rather, one that complements it.
Our online Christian school offers a variety of options for completing required courses. The core curriculum takes about 5 hours to complete on a daily basis and includes Bible, Math, English, Science, and History. High school students are required to take the 5 core subjects along with 2 electives per year to graduate. Ignitium Christian Academy helps prepare students for higher education. With access to SAT prep courses and college admissions counseling, students will have a distinct advantage upon graduation from Ignitium Christian Academy.
At Ignitium Christian Academy,
students aren’t one of 30 in a class